Unique Substrate? We Have You Covered.
What you need to know about the i1Pro 3 Plus.
Designed for imaging, print, and textile professionals who need consistency with calibration and profiling capabilities, the i1Pro 3 Plus provides the ability to quickly and efficiently create color profiles on a wide variety of substrates. Resulting in the highest level of color accuracy in the industry.
For Imaging: Designed for imaging, print, and textile professionals who need consistency with calibration and profiling capabilities, the i1Pro 3 Plus provides the ability to quickly and efficiently create color profiles on a wide variety of substrates. Resulting in the highest level of color accuracy in the industry.
For Print: The i1Pro 3 Plus reduces color variability with optional polarization to achieve correct calibration and create ICC profiles.
For Textiles: The i1Pro3 eliminates chromatic highlights for accurate profiles that translate to fast production with less wasted time and materials.
Marketing messages you should know:
- Enables profiling of a broad range of material substrates and surfaces with a new larger aperture of 8mm:
-Industrial materials: corrugated, glass, metal, wood, and vinyl
-Packaging and Printing: thin films, labels, cardboard, and plastics
-Textiles: organic, synthetic, weaves, and sublimation sheets
-Ceramics: ceramic tiles and laminates
-Monitors and Displays: up to 5000nits of brightness
- Reduces color variability with optional polarization capabilities which help correct for unique material qualities
-Polarization reduces specular highlights, providing “better blacks” and richer colors on unique surfaces making measurements for profiles more accurate
- Supports emission scanning for backlit film and materials used in signage
Automation and Calibration: Simplified.
- Achieves correct calibration and creates ICC profiles with the addition of new targets and standards, resulting in a reduction of waste and an increased ROI
- Optimizes automated file creation allowing for a reduction of wasted time and materials during production
- Delivers accurate measurements of larger print materials, substrates, and surfaces
- Simultaneously measures M0, M1, and M2 in a single pass to account for optical brightners
- Offers a new LED illuminant, improving device reliability and provides four measurement conditions
What you need to know about the i1iO.
Designed for photographers, designers, and printers who want to speed up and automate the measurement process and eliminate manual strip reading.
The new i1iO includes all the same features and benefits as the original i1iO but it now supports the i1Pro 3 Plus, can be used with a variety of industrial materials including textiles, ceramics, corrugated, and supports materials up to 33mm thick, with the optional z-axis spacer.